Haha, I’m sorry about the sad end to this… I’m super scared for my final projects and exams. >< Have to keep working through it though, only 2 more weeks of school (and today was a snow day)!
IM GOING TO STAB MYSELF IN THE FOOT I JUST SENT MY ENGLISH TEACHER MY ESSAY ON HAMLET AND IT WAS STILL NAMED “the fresh prince of denmark yo holla”
As a professor? I would laugh til I spilled my vodka and pissed myself if a student sent me a paper with that title.
you know it’s real when you watch interviews longer than 10 minutes
7 hours get on 1d fandom level fuck
without eng subs get on the kpop fandom shit
fuck interviews. watch entire shows/series without subs and still understand that shit. kpop fandom level isn’t even on this planet.
Blue World just came out and it is conveniently only a few weeks from Christmas. That means time for a giveaway!
There will be one winner who will receive Super Junior’s Blue World CD+photocard. Unfortunately, I do not have a say in the photocards.
- Likes count.
- Reblogs count. Please be courteous to your followers and don’t spam them though.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll check.
- You do not have to be following me. I definitely appreciate it, but it’s not required.
- The giveaway is international.
- Your ask box must be open! I have had troubles with this before. If i can’t contact you within 24 hours, I will pick a different winner. I will message you several times, just in case tumblr eats the messages.
- All the entries will be numbered and the winner will be selected through a random number generator
- Giveaway ends December 24th 11:59 PM PST. I’m sorry, but the CD won’t be here in time for Christmas, so there is no way I can actually have it to anyone by Christmas. By Christmas night I will announce the winner, and that will be the best I can do until the CD arrives. A belated gift.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!